Wednesday, October 3, 2012

His Sweet Whisper

After reading my devotional from Jesus Calling I was struck by what the Lord was leading me to do.  Again, He is leading me down the road of simple Truths, but just because they are simple does not mean they are easy.  However, no matter how hard I know it will be so worthwhile.  I am super excited about how the Lord is continuing to change my perspective.  He is calling me to trust Him when my life is crazy. He is calling me to praise Him when I don't understand what is going on and thank Him for circumstances that are way out of my control.  He is calling me to love through my pain. He is calling me continue to fight the good fight even when I am beyond exhausted. The reason for these simple callings is because of His unfailing love and since I want to reflect Him I must always hope and always preserver but above all always love. 

2 comments:

  1. The simple things are definitely hard enough. I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post! <3

    -Hannah Ervin

    ReplyDelete